GOD'S Total Wellness Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does th Bible say about Cancer ?

3 posters

Go down

What does th Bible say about Cancer ? Empty What does th Bible say about Cancer ?

Post  Carolyn Harrison Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 pm

The Bible doesn't talk about cancer but it does speak on being sick. In the book of Kings Hezekoah was sick intil death and ythe Lord healed him. The bible does suggest that sometimes sin is a result of sickeness.

Carolyn Harrison

Back to top Go down

What does th Bible say about Cancer ? Empty Re: What does th Bible say about Cancer ?

Post  tHARDNETT Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:43 am

i agree that some sickness is related to sin. if you look at the number of sexual transmitted diseases etc. i also believe that its what we consume whether via food or certain types of medicine that causes sickness. there was an article about margine, and how the base componets of margine is the same as paint. major companies are saling things like this to consumers, and we are completely ignorant of it! most pharmaceutical companies are connected with doctors, and you never know if doctors are prescribing the right kind of medicine or if he's trying to clear a check! so i guess our best weapon is to research and learn for ourselves so we can be on guard!

tHARDNETT

Back to top Go down

What does th Bible say about Cancer ? Empty sickness

Post  Tonya18 Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:12 pm

I agree with Sis. Harrison and Sis Hardnett comments about sickness. Sickness could be a result of sin as the Bible states and also somethings we cause to happen.

Tonya18

Back to top Go down

What does th Bible say about Cancer ? Empty Re: What does th Bible say about Cancer ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum